Digital Engagement Undergraduate Certificate
Digital Engagement Certificate Online
Level up your knowledge and digital skills and get certified in content creation and marketing, social media management and digital brand strategy.
The online digital engagement undergraduate certificate (DECO) includes a 12-hour curriculum of four, eight-week courses that will enable you to get certified in four to six months, 100 percent online. With DECO, you may enter or re-enter the workforce quickly, transition to a new career or choose a higher education option in the future.
You will train with elite faculty in the A.Q. Miller School of Media and Communication. These award-winning and forward-thinking industry pros, scholars and thought-leaders have worked for and/or consulted with Fortune 500, Fintech 100, Digital 100, the armed services as well as colleges and universities throughout the country and around the world.
The program’s four courses include Innovations in Media and Communication, Social Media Management and Strategy, Writing in a Digital Economy and Digital Brand Strategy. Students pursuing the online digital engagement certificate will learn how to:
- develop strategies for digital marketing, digital branding, social media and content marketing;
- manage digital assets that include social, email, web and mobile;
- create and manage compelling content across digital platforms;
- establish an effective digital brand presence; and
- connect with online customers and communities.
DECO is designed for:
- Working professionals, military, college students and high school graduates among others;
- Digital workforce development initiatives as well as organizations and foundations that sponsor/train workers for digital jobs;
- Businesses and organizations interested in upskilling and reskilling their current workforce;
- Colleges that want to give their students access to the online program through a partnership with K-State;
- Entrepreneurs who want a deeper knowledge about improving online customer experiences and employee productivity; and
- Anyone interested in a program that leads to the Bachelor of Science in Digital Innovation in Media.
This certificate also can be earned as part of the Bachelor of Science in Digital Innovation in Media as a 16-credit program that includes one additional course: Going Mobile!
*This estimate is for illustrative purposes only. Your hours and costs will differ depending on your transfer hours, course choices and your academic progress. See more about tuition and financial aid.